Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Remember, remember the fifth of November...



SOLD!! SEPTEMBER 2011 (making way for a new acquisition...!)

I was really impressed the first time I read V for Vendetta and immediately knew I had to own a piece of art from the series. Sadly, my first choice was in the hands of another collector who wouldn't (and still won't) let it go. After scurrying without success after the few pieces that hit the market in the last few years, I was able to pry this page out of someones collection. Thank goodness I did because good pages rarely hit the market anymore. (Pencils and inks by David Lloyd. Click for larger image).

1 comment:

PJ Lynch said...

Hi Tony
Thanks for the nice comment re my life paintings.
You have a great collection of art.
David Lloyd was a pal of mine when I lived in England and I actually coloured some of the art for the "V" graphic novel.
That piece you liked of mine is about to go into a show. Drop me a line if you are interested in the painting and I could put something else into the exhibition.
PS I updated the artwork see link
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150326729418982&set=a.429291658981.220838.781593981&type=3&theater
Regards
PJ.