Monday, September 17, 2007

Why I Went To The Woods....er... World Wide Web

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, to discover that I had not lived.

Walden or Life in the Woods
- Henry David Thoreau (1817 – 1862)

Hello! Welcome to the first entry in my very first blog! Why blog, you ask? Why me? Well, my intentions are probably not as noble as Thoreau's (and I'm certainly not going to be as eloquent), but I thought it would be a good place to organize and share some of my interests with family, friends, and yes, complete strangers. So, take a look around, leave comments if you are so inclined, and drop me a line if you're up to it. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship"...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You crazy mo-fo! You got three kids--when you gonna find time to blog??

J.Sid